At some time in their educational lives all students that attend Grosvenor House will have had a negative experience of the education system. We therefore strive to make everyone’s time at Grosvenor House as pleasurable and rewarding as possible in an attempt to re-engage students into the education system. Our aim is therefore to:
ENGAGE – ENTHUSE – REINTEGRATE
We do this by:-
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum that reinforces essential skills and provides new opportunities and challenges.
- Liaising regularly with students, parents and carers about progress and concern.
- Emphasising social development to enable students to cope with everyday experiences and their next educational placement.
- Working closely with all agencies that may be involved in the life of a student.
- Rewarding progress, achievement and success.